Авторизация  
JFT96

UK DROP ACCOUNTS

В теме 4 сообщения

Need someone who can load uk accounts ive got 4 uk bank drops can cash out straight away on a 50/50 split can send yours in btc or by wu/mg can also open more accounts when needed can show you proof of drops ive got . Im on theroadend@xmpp.jp

Поделиться сообщением

Гость Worker

In curious what way anyone can load uk drops.

very high security now. For some reason uk is allmost done i dont see that...but i guess uk banks are still hotspot for scam transactions. Like holiday scams and etc. I heared barclays been used many times.

Поделиться сообщением

Load them the same way they load them anywhere else and i dont know where this thing about the uk being done comes from, the us has been hammered so much theyve finally gone to c + p which at one time they said theyd never do uk banks are more security conscious about money going out of accounts not coming in they pay so much attention to money going out that the transfers coming in hardly get a second look and the way some banks in the us like chase wont let you send out the country or even in unless you give them your life history here in the uk it can be sent here from anywhere as long as you have an IBAN its a lot easier sending transfers to accounts here and its ready to cas out straight away.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость Emotion

Кидала! Открыт блэк!

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация