Авторизация  
vbv_dude

EU bins that can do minimum of 5k

В теме 13 сообщений

Гость DarKoJa

1st . he said country NL he gave DE that didnt find in any shop (major ones)

2nd. he is asking for + reputation....

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by DarKoJa
1st . he said country NL he gave DE that didnt find in any shop (major ones)
2nd. he is asking for + reputation....
This serial selfish greedy beggar was the first one who rushed to pm begging profusely I should please send him my bins

You fool, the bin is 100% Netherlands and not Germany ,maybe that is the reason your dumbhead can't find it, cos you are too stupid to figure it is Netherlands and your brainless skull was searching for another country

Now you think cc shops are McDonald's ? were if a cc is finished, they say make more cc orders?? You dumb retarded idiot
Besides what is the reason why cvv shops update regularly?? Isn't it that the next updates may have the cc or dump,? Or has your dumbhead never seen some ccs bins before in shop, bought some, come back and bin is finished , check back in future updates and now available??
I need to open that big but empty skull of yours to pour some common sense in it?

Besides did you check all the cvv shops in the world?? Or too foolish there are some private sellers who aren't on forums that have their own base
New alphabay forum alternative has sellers verified I don't see here on this firum

No one is your ugly mom here to breasrfeed you, you kid

And open your blind eyes and read my first post!! I said only those with rep should send me pm
What do you think that was for?? Selfish greedy BEGGAR

Поделиться сообщением

Гость zubairb93999

there was guy in vpro, speaking big , he will say 5k limit dumps he has dumps,10k ,15k. ask for upfront money as if he sending his own card & ripped all ur member upside down,being senior member insulting ur community people like - TomBrownJm- senior member having good reputation,DarKoJa- member having good reputation,dont mint this guys , people who has really good dumps never expose themself in forum bcoz they know this business, 15year i am in carding businessfrom badb time, we r here earn money , dont expose urself in forum bcoz to many bad element in ur underground forum better careful & try to earn as much as possible in friendly manner, be friendly help each other sharing thing, u have any promblem (blacklist with proof u can put) instead splitting on ur own faces

vbv_dude ur minus rep doest matter for me bcoz whoever put minus u can see their position. clone account, ripper or banned from forum violating forum rules, dont speak bad about indian or any country people , u r not saint or white coloured business man , ur also belong to ur 420 community ok if any body as ripped u , with proof post blacklist we will appreciate u ok instead insulting ur member for shit dumps or whatever it so, or be in verified section like other member to sell ur dumps or give ur dumps on% sharing using escrow instead of crying like small baby ok

Поделиться сообщением

Гость apollo

joker...any eu infine bin can do 5k easy

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация